English trainer jobs at educom – camps for friends | freelance
Camp Leader for Kids Camps
Are you interested in teaching and working with children? Are you passionate about languages and sports? Do you have leadership skills and experience working in a team? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
camps for friends is looking for enthusiastic English native speakers to work as Camp Leaders in our camps at Germany`s most beautiful locations. Join us as a Camp Leader for kids and teens!
Camp Leader Profile
- You are a native English speaker and speak German fluently (CEF level B2/C1),
- Your organizational skills are outstanding,
- You have already led camps for kids,
- You have extensive experience working with children,
- You are able to lead, motivate and coach a team of 3 or more Camp Guides.
camps for friends Offer
- An opportunity to develop your teaching, coaching, and leadership skills,
- Free room & board for the duration of your stay at the camps,
- An attractive remuneration.
Kids Camp Details
- Easter, Pentecost, Summer and Autumn camps in April, June, July until November 2019 with a completely English-speaking environment,
- Camps for German children aged 8 to 16 who want to learn English,
- Camps take place at top youth hostels,
- Camp Leaders must be available for at least 3 weeks of camp.
Camp Leader Tasks
- Making sure the camp runs smoothly by efficient organization,
- Coaching and motivating Camp Guides,
- Organizing sports and evening programs,
- Communicating with external suppliers, camp house staff and parents,
- Aligning regularly with CFF headquarter,
- Dealing with various problems during camp (sick children, arguments among the kids, damaged property etc.)
Ready to join us for your kids camp job? We look forward to receiving your application!