Trainer Business Seminars (m/f) english
educom has over 10 years of experience in language courses, business seminars and intercultural trainings
- Enthusiasm for what we do – profession in thought and action
- Overcoming limits – always keeping an eye on the newest needs and trends
- Appreciation, respect and recognition – setting employees and customers as the highest assets
They are the ones that make educom GmbH the leading provider of continuing education in the D-A-CH region.
Interested in becoming a part of the educom network and implementing customized in-house seminars together with us?
Are you a passionate trainer, an expert in your field, able to motivate and convince with authenticity and good communication skills?
Become part of the educom trainer network and work on innovative projects with specialists and executives of well-known companies in the D-A-CH region.
Projects that inspire …
- Attractive training projects with international clients in different industries
- A broad topic portfolio from personal, social and professional skills to leadership development
- Different course styles: workshops, multi-day seminars, intensive trainings
- Customer-oriented seminar settings (in-house, educom-center, seminar hotel, virtual classroom)
A Background to be sure of …
- Several years experience as a trainer or coach for companies
- Expertise in your subject area
- Professional practice in business
- Open and inspiring personality
- A strong communication as well as strength in moderation and presentation
- Excellent methodological and didactic skills
- Customer oriented and group facilitation
- Structured operation, reliable and flexible personality
- Completed degree or equivalent education
- Business fluent German and English skills, other languages a benefit
An environment that motivates …
- Trainer Onboarding and Train-the-Trainer Module
- Seminar organization from planning to implementation to debriefing
- Support in the preparation of seminar documents
- Quality assurance through standardized processes
- Direct contact for questions and concerns about the seminar
- Trainer events and network meetings
Tell us what makes you unique!
We look forward to your trainer profile including reference projects.